9-16 April 2018
BALI UBUD RETREAT
Experience the tranquility of Ubud Village in this luxury villa. With 3 hours yoga and meditation each day, delicious meals, beautiful walks, and many activities as options.
Click"Pay Deposit" in the next page or click the button below for deposit
is situated in the middle of the Bali islands, which is famous for its visual arts, traditional dances, rich flavoured food, and beautiful walks among the rice fields and mountains. Everyone you see will be offering you smile and never hesitated to say hello. Their abundance of culture makes their attitude of life very positive and encouraging.
Other than hours of yoga, meditations and ceremonies per day, hundreds of activities you can do in Ubud, I will guarantee you will never going to run out of it. Included your stay is visiting a local market. One of your host, Iir Prihatinawati is Indonesian and she loves going to the local markets just to talk and explore. She is also can help you finding a track for a walk around Ubud, or any other activities you would like to do. Trecking, water rafting, hiking, biking, coffee plantations visits, arts gallery visit, cooking course, visiting monkey forest and many many other activities can be arranged.*
Do bear in mind, both of your hosts are qualified bodyworkers so you can book one on one appointment with them, either for yoga or bodywork*.
*small extra cost will occurred
Only £798pp you can enjoy this retreat, or if you are those early bird it is £698pp. All accommodations are shared.
What is INCLUDED in this price:
1. Comfortable stay in a tranquil villa for 7 nights.
2. Gorgeous breakfast and dinner (I assure you, you want to try to eat somewhere else for lunch or even dinner in Ubud. The culinary experience in Ubud is exceptionally good you dont want to miss it).
3. All yoga, meditations, ceremony, intention settings that held in the venue.
4. Local market visits with Iir Prihatinawati.
5. Other activities that will be stated in the itinerary.
What it is NOT included in this price:
1. Flight to and from Bali.
2. Any extra activities that is not stated in the itinerary.
3. Travel to and from airport which can be help to arrange with small extra cost.
How to book:
To receive an early bird price you have to pay deposit of £100 before January 25, 2018. The rest of the payment must be received by February 25.
There is also instalment options where you can pay £100 for the deposit, £200 in January, £200 in February, and the rest in March.
IF you need help to book tickets, we can help and give you advise to find the best deal for the ticket. Please do get in touch.